• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Frost is a fraud

bilsker

Tom Osborne
15 Year Member
Some of you will freak on that sentiment. So be it. His play calling was abysmal all day. Vedral better be in a cast otherwise his choice to go with AM was abysmal. Not calling a TO on 4th down is a huge case of choking. why keep throwing screens when your qb can't complete them and the other 10 can't execute them.

This coaching staff has utterly failed these players. Don't give me this crap about "his players". Purdue stinks out loud...absolutely horrible team. NU must have left 21 points on the field.

I cannot wait to watch this presser. ANYTHING other than taking complete responsibility for this loss and season is a sign of character.

Some of you will freak on that sentiment. So be it. His play calling was abysmal all day. Vedral better be in a cast otherwise his choice to go with AM was abysmal. Not calling a TO on 4th down is a huge case of choking. why keep throwing screens when your qb can't complete them and the other 10 can't execute them.

This coaching staff has utterly failed these players. Don't give me this crap about "his players". Purdue stinks out loud...absolutely horrible team. NU must have left 21 points on the field.

I cannot wait to watch this presser. ANYTHING other than taking complete responsibility for this loss and season is a sign of character.
You done on coach Frost? Like he can’t get this going?

Day by day we get worse and worse. It started off being infuriating, then depressing, and now just a feeling of indifference. I'm convinced this program will never rebound. We are officially bottom-dwellers and better get used to it.

Last edited:

Rileys fault

In two years of watching Frost coach here, I am convinced he is 100% clueless on when to call a timeout. He screwed it up today at the end of both halves. That’s inexcusable.

It isn’t up to us. Is it too soon to fire him? Of course! That discussion shouldn’t take place until after Year 4, although that’s not the precedent that’s been set around here.

But what has Frost done that has instilled any confidence in you?
Zip, zero, nada, zilch. It's faith he has the intelligence and ability to do it, supported by exactly zero evidence since he got here. Faith.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back