• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Friday Night Lights Camp 17 June, '22: Bellevue West's 2024 Four Star WR Dae'Vonn Hall Shines/Pipeline Camp 18 June

Great to see a pix of Tommi Armstrong, he was a terrific player for us, loved his effort and attitude. I met him a couple times, very gracious, patient young man.
I was just thinking, after seeing his pic with Torres, that if he would of been Frost's 4 year starting QB, how much better overall Nebraska's record would of been during HCSF's tenure. AM "dropped the ball" during almost all his 4th quarter comeback attempts. But not TA. He was better than even money in the last minutes of a game, IMO.

I was just thinking, after seeing his pic with Torres, that if he would of been Frost's 4 year starting QB, how much better overall Nebraska's record would of been during HCSF's tenure. AM "dropped the ball" during almost all his 4th quarter comeback attempts. But not TA. He was better than even money in the last minutes of a game, IMO.

FalseDependableAsiansmallclawedotter-max-1mb.gif

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back