• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Found this tid bit interesting.....AND depressing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Well, since you know me so well, what word would you use?

I'm not sure, but you don't seem apathetic to me. You seem pretty involved. Don't want you to get mad at me.....just an observation from afar.

Last edited:
I'm not sure, but you don't apathetic to me. You seem pretty involved. Don't want you to get mad at me.....just an observation from afar.

No, I'm not getting mad at all. You're probably right in your assessment. I'm really not sure what I truly feel right now either. I'm definitely involved. Whether that discounts the apathy or not, I don't know. I guess I just used that word because that seemed to get thrown around a lot to characterize posters like myself as of late.

No, I'm not getting mad at all. You're probably right in your assessment. I'm really not sure what I truly feel right now either. I'm definitely involved. Whether that discounts the apathy or not, I don't know. I guess I just used that word because that seemed to get thrown around a lot to characterize posters like myself as of late.

Ennui?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back