• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Former recruit... Bookie, xfes to Wash

Power of Corn

Scout Team
10 Year Member
Former NU recruit, and committ, Bookie Radley Hiles,,, who attended okla, has xfered to Wash

Not that I really care, but it was quite a disappointment when he decommitted at the time.
Hes got quite a mouth on him now, seems to be the king of trash talk, Unsportsmanlike Penalties,
and arrogance. Its prob best he didnt attend NU, That just wouldn'ta fit in

This is an interesting transfer. Leaving as a starter on a team the challenges for conference championships and CFP appearances to go to Washington.
His p/t had been reduced. I don’t think he would have been a starter in 2021. Bigger receivers abuse him. He is a good athlete. Maybe a change of scenery will do him good.

I have read some people’s opinions, and several seem high on Washington in 2021. That league seems wide open, to nearly anyone. Seriously, there isn’t one team out there that has any type of foothold on the PAC. Oregon would be the closest thing, and they backed into last year.

I was very disappointed about losing him but after watching his Sooner career, he was not all that and often was burned badly. Calabraska was a complete disaster.
Well, to be honest, a lot of things out of the state associated with Calibraska is a complete disaster...but, to get back on topic. He had real good moments but a lot of not so good moments. But was a 3 year starter for a perennial power, so there is that.....

Former NU recruit, and committ, Bookie Radley Hiles,,, who attended okla, has xfered to Wash

Not that I really care, but it was quite a disappointment when he decommitted at the time.
Hes got quite a mouth on him now, seems to be the king of trash talk, Unsportsmanlike Penalties,
and arrogance. Its prob best he didnt attend NU, That just wouldn'ta fit in

it is certainly a bad look to be trash talking after being scorched for TD's, but then again it happens quit a lot

it is certainly a bad look to be trash talking after being scorched for TD's, but then again it happens quit a lot
Can’t remember a potential recruit with so much hype then disappointment after he didn’t commit in all my years of following the Huskers.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back