• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Former NU HC Scott Frost to ASU?

Doesn't seem like the outfit you'd choose to wear to a job interview. I'm going to deduce from that he was there for some other reason. I dug through the current staff to see if there were any potential connections to Frost from the past, but I didn't see any.

I know this is just a case of some kids taking advantage of a photo op, but seeing SF grinning and hanging with (likely) undergrad frat boys just really bothers me - in a really bad way. The rest I’ll leave unsaid…
It's not quite as bad as Rosalyn Carter and John Wayne Gacey

Not sure if this is the picture in question. If it is, I'm not sure what the hubbub is exactly. He looks like he just finished mowing his lawn, but that's nothing new. He always dresses that way.

Does anyone know if a HC contract requires them to actively look for a job after getting fired? Payout is reduced by the amount of the next job so there is language in the contract about future employment. I would think there is but I have no clue.

Does anyone know if a HC contract requires them to actively look for a job after getting fired? Payout is reduced by the amount of the next job so there is language in the contract about future employment. I would think there is but I have no clue.
Bo waited until he got it ALL. Don’t think they have to do anything except cash checks.

Reactions: Yep

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back