• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

For you Raiders fans

I knew you were a Nebraska guy. Just pulling your chain. What I didn't know the first time I went out to Cali was how much agricultural land they've got in North Central Cali.

Norfolk beats me by a mile. I was born in the permafrost in Minot. Geez.
Bunch of friggin' hicks! ;)

I knew you were a Nebraska guy. Just pulling your chain. What I didn't know the first time I went out to Cali was how much agricultural land they've got in North Central Cali.

Norfolk beats me by a mile. I was born in the permafrost in Minot. Geez.
Nope. No thanks.

Can't say that I blame you and a Summer trip would definitely be in order, if visiting. What's the coldest you ever saw it get, there?

I was six months old when my dad's stint at Minot AFB ended and we went to Vandenberg AFB in Lompoc. My return trip up there was for pheasant hunting in December and it was at zero most of the trip. Good times.

The coldest place I've ever been was Norfolk Virginia....in February when it was 20. Much colder than -15 in Colorado or Nebraska. Freaking brutal between the wind off the ocean and the humidity. Major suckage.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back