• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

For the Corvette afficiondos...

I bought the vinyl stick on tiles at Home Depot on sale for 33 cents each many years ago. Don’t know if it is still available. Bought all they had in stock at the time. As for the rest of the items, bar, lights, etc. I built myself. Restored the 1957 coke machine and the 1940 Wayne gas pump my self. Bought the 1948 juke box from a guy going through a Divorce. The pin ball machine I found at a garage sale, 1947 Kilroy model. The paintings on the walls are mostly painted by myself.

amazing!

I had our local high school build my Garagemahal bout 20 years ago. They needed a project, I needed a garage, I drew up the design, 3 stall garage with 20 by 15 car port and storage area. Took the school 2 years to complete but it was built like a brick crap house and all I paid was material. I've never finished the inside but I'm trying to make it a priority this summer, want to epoxy the floor and throw the red and black teflon discs on it, sounds like a cool weekend project and you catch a nice buzz on the fumes. :Rockon:

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back