• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Football Scoop: John Papuchis will be named defensive coordinator.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Reign

Husker Immortal
15 Year Member
<iframe style="top: -9999em; width: 10px; height: 10px; position: absolute;" id="twttrHubFrame" tabIndex="0" src="http://platform.twitter.com/widgets/hub.html" frameBorder="0" allowTransparency="true" name="twttrHubFrame" scrolling="no"></iframe>Good web site who gets these things right most of the time...

We continue to hear that John Papuchis will be named defensive coordinator.

http://footballscoop.com/the-scoop

ummm....they got that info from me two weeks ago at HM !!! LOL

and it was on another husker site about a 3-4 weeks ago. It is a BUMMER another site scooped huskermax

Last edited by a moderator:

I'm willing to believe this. But if so, why hasn't this been announced by now? There's no need to wait to find a DL coach before the announcement, I wouldn't think.

I'm relaxed. Bo is going to do it his way and I'm just watching but there is no reason to not name JP as the DC if this report is true.

Oh, I see. Having everyone talk about the possibilities isn't a distraction. Maybe the team already knows then it wouldn't be a distraction. Maybe that is why we are having all the alcohol related incidents; to take everyone's mind off of the coaching search.

Oh, I see. Having everyone talk about the possibilities isn't a distraction. Maybe the team already knows then it wouldn't be a distraction. Maybe that is why we are having all the alcohol related incidents; to take everyone's mind off of the coaching search.

You said there was no reason. I gave you one, good or otherwise. :wave:

I find this underwhelming. You got a guy like Stoops out there and you promote JP. I dunno, maybe he'll be great, but I hope Bo takes control of the D. And I know, maybe Stoops wasn't interested, I get that.

I find this underwhelming. You got a guy like Stoops out there and you promote JP. I dunno, maybe he'll be great, but I hope Bo takes control of the D. And I know, maybe Stoops wasn't interested, I get that.

If Bo takes (back?) control of the D, I think we've got the best guy available in that role. If this is to truly give control to Papuchis, I'd be extremely disappointed unless he fields a top 10 defense from year 1. I wouldn't want to be sitting here next year saying how Papuchis's first year was like Beck's; i.e, he has potential but is still learning.

I think Bo knows he needs to start putting it all together.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back