• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Football facilities announcement

MZW7HCN.jpg

Absolutely understand and you are right, if you do it do it right the first time. My comments I guess were more along the lines of it would be nice to donate, say 75 million to the education endowment to kids maybe don't have to have such big loans when they graduate.

I am on the local school board and we are looking at finishing off a bond and then starting a new one without skipping a beat. And what we are looking at dollar wise seems like a lot but really doesn't get a lot. I guess though that is the difference between tax dollars and donated dollars.
Would love the academic side to get more. Life isn’t fair sometimes. One thing I’ve learned through time, a great athletic program leads to higher attendance some of which is out of state & eventually more funds w added prestige. Better the athletic programs, the more attendance, leading to more alumni & more donations on academic side particularly at the end of life. I think it’s a pretty direct relationship too in my opinion. I fully support what they’re doing.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back