• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Folks, I sure wish NU had more scholarships this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedEd

Red Shirt
5 Year Member
There seems to be a lot of names coming up for some good ball players right now.

I'll have cherry Koolaid, please. Somewhat chilled if you wouldn't mind, thank you.:koolaid:

Pal,
I just wish the Scholarship players we had played like they had scholarships rather than produce walk on performance.
Just like Crouch (osbornes recruit) made Solich generally look good Suh(calaclowns recruit) did the same thing for Pelini.

You know its funny when we say we are a young team, but we will always be a young team when we have the recruiting misses Bo seems to repeat year after year

Pal,
I just wish the Scholarship players we had played like they had scholarships rather than produce walk on performance.
Just like Crouch (osbornes recruit) made Solich generally look good Suh(calaclowns recruit) did the same thing for Pelini.

You know its funny when we say we are a young team, but we will always be a young team when we have the recruiting misses Bo seems to repeat year after year

?????

Pal,

Troll much?

We could just boot out ten players who haven't cracked the two-deep......
Sorry, I forgot we weren't in the SEC.

We could just boot out ten players who haven't cracked the two-deep......
Sorry, I forgot we weren't in the SEC.

Jealousy will get you nowhere pal. LSU or Alabama would beat the Huskers by 3 plus touchdowns
We are light years from competing at that level

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back