• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

FNL 2 (18 June 2021): Dylan Raiola Put On A Show/Saturday Pipeline Camp

That center offer could be one of the most important for the cycle...Raiola sure should get the full court press for several years...why no offer yet, I wonder? Not worried about it, as I am sure the conversations between he and coaches have been plenty robust.

Would love to see an offer for Hagerle, as well.

Him or Samson. With the potential of small classes this year spots will go fast and those hesitate may not end up where they want
Agreed. Wish the NCAA would actually get some info out to the schools on how they are going to deal with the numbers after their super senior ruling......I sure wish we could take 18 or more this class, there sure is a lot of talent within the 500 mile radius......and it looks like that will be the case the next few years, too...lots of local talent!!

Agreed. Wish the NCAA would actually get some info out to the schools on how they are going to deal with the numbers after their super senior ruling......I sure wish we could take 18 or more this class, there sure is a lot of talent within the 500 mile radius......and it looks like that will be the case the next few years, too...lots of local talent!!

Coach Frost said during Big Red Blitz that he was hopeful by the end of June

Spreading it out over 4 to 5 years is better than doing it all in one year

Coach Frost said during Big Red Blitz that he was hopeful by the end of June

Spreading it out over 4 to 5 years is better than doing it all in one year
Yeah but that makes me worry as the NCAA isn't really consistent with situations where common sense usually shows a very efficient path to resolution that benefits the prospects and the schools. We shall see.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back