• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Five Walk-On's Get Scholarships Today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Reign

Husker Immortal
15 Year Member

Congrats fellaz..... Three of them I knew without a doubt after last year, they had to be at the top of the list to receive one. (Long, Choi, Maher)

Outstanding and very appropriate. I was really hoping Choi would be one of them. I love Bo's attitude toward the walk-ons.

Justin Blatchford . . . making the present and past citizens of Ponca, NE, very proud! Congrats to all the kids.

edit: I think Justin B is down for another touchdown for his senior season.

Last edited:
Outstanding and very appropriate. I was really hoping Choi would be one of them. I love Bo's attitude toward the walk-ons.

It may also give us the opportunity to continue to bring in high quality walk-ons when they see there are indeed opportunities to win scholarships.

Congrats to all of these guys. Interesting to see Justin Jackson on the list. It's pretty rare to give a scholarship to a guy that hasn't seen much playing time... unless they expect some big contributions from him. Is this an indication that Jackson may actually be in the lead for the center position?

Justin Blatchford . . . making the present and past citizens of Ponca, NE, very proud! Congrats to all the kids.

edit: I think Justin B is down for another touchdown for his senior season.

I now can say I have a relative on scholarship with the Huskers. Never met him though, but if you ask my Grandma, that doesn't matter. We're related. And she would explain how to you.

Last edited:
Congrats to all of these guys. Interesting to see Justin Jackson on the list. It's pretty rare to give a scholarship to a guy that hasn't seen much playing time... unless they expect some big contributions from him. Is this an indication that Jackson may actually be in the lead for the center position?

60% of the Oline were walkons then?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back