• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Five things: Nebraska-Penn State

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Reign

Husker Immortal
15 Year Member
FYI.....

Nebraska’s attempt to slow Allen Robinson: With apologies to Nebraska I-back Ameer Abdullah and defensive end Randy Gregory, Penn State’s junior wideout is the best player in this game. Robinson leads the Big Ten in receptions and receiving yards and forms a dynamic duo with freshman quarterback Christian Hackenberg. The Nittany Lions will find a way to create favorable matchups for Robinson. It’s up to the Huskers' much-improved defense to play well in coverage and make tackles when Robinson gets the ball.

More:

http://espn.go.com/blog/colleges/nebraska/post/_/id/1630/five-things-nebraska-penn-state

The best way to slow Robinson is to get in Hackenbergs face early and often.

Once again, I would like to see the TE involved in the passing game. Pound the ball and then play action pass to the TE over the middle. Carter is athletic. Get him the ball and let him make some plays.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back