• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Five Star + OT David Sanders Ov'ing To Nebraska

Huge...

The country’s best offensive tackle will be heading to Lincoln this weekend.

Charlotte (N.C.) Providence Day Five-Star Plus+ offensive tackle David Sanders Jr. announced that he will take an official visit to Nebraska this weekend beginning on Friday. Sanders is the nation’s No. 2 overall prospect and top offensive tackle in the 2025 cycle according to the On3 Industry Ranking — a weighted average that utilizes all four major recruiting media companies.
In addition to Nebraska, Sanders currently has official visits scheduled for Clemson (May 31), Georgia (June 7), Tennessee (June 14), Alabama (June 18) and Ohio State (June 21). He took an official to South Carolina on April 19.

Bixby (Okla.) four-star offensive tackle Broderick Shull, the No. 19 overall prospect in the 2025 On300, will also take an official visit to Lincoln this weekend. He will follow up with visits to Auburn, Texas Tech and Texas A&M. “These four schools have that strive for greatness and work ethic that I have not seen from a lot of other teams,” Shull told On3. “They were all very similar in those terms. They have the facilities and all of that other flashy stuff, but they back it up with what they believe in. And that is to work hard as one family to win that natty.”

I know, a kid using 1 of his 5 available official visits means no chance

That rule was changed. I'm not saying we are or are not in his top 5, but kids are no longer limited to 5 visits.

For what its worth, thats a good thing for Nebraska. A lot of the top 5 guys made the same visits because Ohio State, Georgia, Alabama, Michigan, USC, Oklahoma, Clemson were in on them. I'm also pro student-athlete and limting kids to only be able to officially visit five places was dumb.

That rule was changed. I'm not saying we are or are not in his top 5, but kids are no longer limited to 5 visits.

For what its worth, thats a good thing for Nebraska. A lot of the top 5 guys made the same visits because Ohio State, Georgia, Alabama, Michigan, USC, Oklahoma, Clemson were in on them. I'm also pro student-athlete and limting kids to only be able to officially visit five places was dumb.
According to my link, 247 has him listed as warm. 6 other schools listed as warm.
This will definitely be a level setter imo.

The fact that we're getting a look is an indicator that HCMR has something good going on. Maybe this kid comes here, maybe he doesn't. We have a QB on our roster now that many folks gave us a 0% chance of getting. I'm optimistic that things take off for us during the course of this season.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back