• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked First Post, First Game, First NU Football Shirt

Status
Not open for further replies.

LoboHusker

Recruit
10 Year Member
Hello all, I've been a HuskerMax member for awhile now, but I'm now just getting around to my first post. You see, I lived in Albuquerque growing up and was a fan of the New Mexico Lobos (which explains my call sign). Anyway, I retired from the Air Force and moved back to Omaha (was stationed at Offutt). My wife is a NU graduate and she bleeds Nebraska red. For the past two years she and my friends have been trying to convert me to a Nebraska Husker fan with not much luck. Well a few weeks back my friend who has season tickets said he would sell me his Nebraska/Southern Miss tickets at face price. I know that Memorial Statium is legendary, so I got the tickets. He asked me if I was going to wear any NU gear. I told him I didn't have any, but would if it had been the Wyoming game. Anyway, a couple of days ago he said he know someone who had two Wyoming tickets for sell. Anyway, long story short, this is my first post informing everyone that I'm going to my first NU game, wearing my first every NU shirt. Now that I've broken the cherry on this, I think I'll post a little more frequently.

Cheers, here's to Nebraska going to a BCS bowl this year and the New Mexico Lobos having a winning season.

Scott

Welcome, a coworker of mine is a transplanted Lobo working here in Omaha. He loves his basketball, that's for sure (and hates Alford, lol)... He's been in Nebraska a while and has adopted the Huskers as his second team (first in football)... It seems you could wear you're red Lobo gear to the games and not many people would know the difference!!!

Stop at the Single Barrel at 10th and P Streets before the game to Hear the Sidetrack Band and be properly primed before the game. You will not regret it, honestly!

Welcome!

Welcome aboard Lobo! I'll look for you at the game. You'll be wearing red right? Enjoy the game day experience!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back