• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Fire Pap!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because to bring in a new guy for defense means YOU HAVE TO FIRE BO.

Eh, not necessarily.

A stabilizing persona on the sideline who comes with experience in game-time adjustments may not be a bad thing. I'm just not sure Paps brings anything to the table except for the title of above average recruiter. In truth, I have no idea. Maybe we are worse without him.

Eh, not necessarily.

A stabilizing persona on the sideline who comes with experience in game-time adjustments may not be a bad thing. I'm just not sure Paps brings anything to the table except for the title of above average recruiter. In truth, I have no idea. Maybe we are worse without him.

And you think Bo would bring someone in that has the juice to "stabilize" him? In game adjustments? The HC is the DC...and he's the defensive guru. You think he's going to bring someone in that will disagree with him? He had his brother as "DC" and now a guy he groomed and who owes ever dime he's ever made in the profession to Pelini....he sure as hell can't stand up to him. So I see a pattern here...Bo doesn't WANT someone to be the guy that has to tell him something he may not want to hear....he already has the answers. If the defense is to change ONLY Bo leaving will accomplish that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back