• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Find a fishing or hunting buddy

My wife insists that I like to spend hours alone in a tree stand because I get to spend quality time with my favorite person in this world and she's not exactly wrong.

My duck and quail hunting partner is four legged and she never tells boring stories and rarely talks back. She does beg for food and give me dirty looks when I miss.

I like the idea of sites like these to introduce new outdoorsmen/women with someone more experienced to help lessen the learning curve and intimidation factor of starting out or link up older folks whose buddies have passed on or can't get out anymore, but more in a philanthropic way than a money maker.

My wife is my fishing buddy-or probably should say I am hers. "sore elbow" she tells me I want to stay home and rest if from casting this weekend". So 4 hours of "flicking" a crappie pole at some bluegill she tells me saturday night that sunday is a rest day. I wake up and mention it would be nice to see if we can catch some "sheepshead"-and she is dressed in 30 seconds.
Sunday afternoon-we go bluegill hunting again and I state I am only taking my ultralight and crappie pole (she agreed but decided to pack the bass pole just in case). All day she tells me "it's not a competition" and then heading out the park she stops at a pond and throws in the bass stuff ...It's not a competition

1610965122907.png
1610965157146.png

My wife insists that I like to spend hours alone in a tree stand because I get to spend quality time with my favorite person in this world and she's not exactly wrong.

My duck and quail hunting partner is four legged and she never tells boring stories and rarely talks back. She does beg for food and give me dirty looks when I miss.

I like the idea of sites like these to introduce new outdoorsmen/women with someone more experienced to help lessen the learning curve and intimidation factor of starting out or link up older folks whose buddies have passed on or can't get out anymore, but more in a philanthropic way than a money maker.
I've learned much from MABC-regarding fishing...wealth of experience and knowledge.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back