• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Final Scout state rankings, Midlands

Status
Not open for further replies.

No disrespect meant, but Christian in most of his video is slow and lazy. Hard to believe. Hopefully he isn't really that way on film. There are youtube videos of o-linemen owning him. Just saying. I wish him the best.

DT Peyton Newell. Top of my list next year. Hopefully next years Michael Rose and Josh Banderas as far as recruiting....

Newell will be N for sure and will provide the MR, JB role like you said. However, Braden Smith is without a doubt the top player in Kansas next year and it will be tough to get him away from the top of the top programs in the country. I will gladly take Newell as the #2 player in KS, however!

Newell will be N for sure and will provide the MR, JB role like you said. However, Braden Smith is without a doubt the top player in Kansas next year and it will be tough to get him away from the top of the top programs in the country. I will gladly take Newell as the #2 player in KS, however!

Agreed, Agreed, and Agreed!!!

Lacouture better than Josh Banderas? Really? Lets get real here. There is a reason Banderas is a Husker and Lacouture is not. And FC, you'r right on the money. Not only is he slow on video, he is also slow in person. My prediction 3 high schools, 3 colleges

No disrespect meant, but Christian in most of his video is slow and lazy. Hard to believe. Hopefully he isn't really that way on film. There are youtube videos of o-linemen owning him. Just saying. I wish him the best.

Honest question. Why the certainty that he will be N?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back