• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Final.Recruiting Weekend Of The Summer (21-23 June)

All I know is the last 3 staffs didn't work nearly as hard as the present one at recruiting. Maybe this staff has to work so hard due to our record the last few years. We have had decent recruiting classes in the past but their record hasn't shown it. Start figuring how to win those games and maybe recruiting will be easier!

All I know is the last 3 staffs didn't work nearly as hard as the present one at recruiting. Maybe this staff has to work so hard due to our record the last few years. We have had decent recruiting classes in the past but their record hasn't shown it. Start figuring how to win those games and maybe recruiting will be easier!
Last years class was slightly better. If things fall into place, this years class will be slightly better yet.
Saw a thing where we were like 4-19 in games within one score lately.
Lost five last year alone. Now last year the only thing relatively healthy and still learning was our nationally ranked at 11 defense.
Our offense was a complete patch job with P5 leading turnovers.
We will win this year.

Last years class was slightly better. If things fall into place, this years class will be slightly better yet.
Saw a thing where we were like 4-19 in games within one score lately.
Lost five last year alone. Now last year the only thing relatively healthy and still learning was our nationally ranked at 11 defense.
Our offense was a complete patch job with P5 leading turnovers.
We will win this year.
I believe you are right! I never give up hope that the corner they need to turn is in sight!

MR wants to flip the roster and is well on the way. A lot of work, a lot of new faces
It is good to see the Rhule's vision not including sitting idly by. Very proactive and looking forward at the future of college football in a landscape of NIL, superconference, CFP changes that don't stop.

It is good to see the Rhule's vision not including sitting idly by. Very proactive and looking forward at the future of college football in a landscape of NIL, superconference, CFP changes that don't stop.
Yep. Many well established coaches are not going easily into the new landscape. MR is acting like he's the king of the Serengeti.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back