• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Farniok is N/ Update: Video Farniok talks about his recruiment and commitment to NU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Need those big uglies to block for you having been a RB I can relate. :)

Tre Bryant‏<s>@</s>TreBryant_8 <small class="time"> </small>

<s>@</s>MattFarniok1 Yes sir! Welcome bro
26aa.png
1f33d.png

Awesome news! Would love to see an OL of Gates, Foster, Raridon, Farmer, and Farniok serving up stacks of pancakes over the next few years.

PS--Is it too early to start talking about Matt's brother Will? Let's get him N!

Mom loved Riley from all accounts going into this home visit. Absolute class on her part.

Josh Harvey ‏<s>@</s>JoshHarveyScout <small class="time"></small>A little statement from Farniok's mother on his decision (FREE) [url]http://www.scout.com/college/nebraska/story/1636951-matt-farniok-n

[/URL]

This is what it is all about ... I can't say I have ever seen anything more beautiful than a smile on the faces of my children. Reading this from Matt's mother - outstanding.

Such a proud moment for Matt's parents.

This appears to be a tremendous fit, Matt and Nebraska. Great work by Coach Riley and everyone on the staff - this was a team effort.

GBR!:thecreedsign:

Awesome news! Would love to see an OL of Gates, Foster, Raridon, Farmer, and Farniok serving up stacks of pancakes over the next few years.

PS--Is it too early to start talking about Matt's brother Will? Let's get him N!

And Jalin Barnett :Biggrin: Our o-line in 2 years will be stacked to the gills with talent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back