• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Fantasy: Who starts first

My imagination is UTEP game will be way better than expected. Everything clicks. Lots of scoring, great QB and offense play, great defense, and great special teams play.

First Quarter: Haarberg starts. Directs two TD drives. No interceptions, no fumbles. Defense gets one fumble, one interception, allows 10 rushing and less than 25 passing. Special teams get a TD and a field goal. First quarter score: 24-0

Second Quarter: Raiola starts. Directs three TD drives. No interceptions, no fumbles. Defense gets one fumble, one interception, allows 10 rushing and less than 25 passing. Special teams get another TD.

Halftime: 52-0

Third Quarter: Kaelin starts. Directs two TD drives. No interceptions, no fumbles. Defense continues great play, gets one fumble and another interception, allows 10 rushing and less than 25 passing. Special teams get another field goal. Third quarter score: 69-0

Fourth Quarter: Mop up time. Reserves are hungry and team play does not suffer. Gramstad starts. Directs one TD. No interceptions, no fumbles. Longval directs one TD. No interceptions, no fumbles. Defense still good but gives up more yards. Less than 25 rushing and 75 passing and no points.

Final: 83-0

LOOKOUT COLORADO!

Raiola first half, Haarberg second half. Final 49-7
I'll have some of what he's having.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back