• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Fantasy Nascar

Thanks for setting it up corn ... I almost double posted one!

Looking forward to reclaiming my title!

Thanks CC for setting up the league. I am N. Looks like a star studded fantasy league with some darn good Nascar managers already signed up, going to be tough battle all season. Good luck to everyone.

BONUS:

I have been debating about this or not, but what the heck. In my retail business I have some connections from vendors that include sports memorabilia and since I am commish this year, I thought I would throw an item out for the season winner.

Nothing real fancy, or worth thousands, but something pretty cool.

Bristol.jpg

Bristol Motor Speedway with race used piece of concrete - These unique collectibles feature a zinc die-cast replica of the famed Bristol Motor Speedway that has the exact shape and banking angles of the real track. Set within the track is an actual piece of concrete from the Speedway. Limited editions of 2007.

If by some incredible chance of fate and I win, the second place person will receive the item.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

Only have 13 signed up!

That's a great idea CC, thanks again for setting up the league and for offering such a neat award.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back