• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Fantasy Baseball Leagues

wcbsas

All Big 10
20 Year Member
We have two leagues - A head-to-head and a rotisserie league

The following participants from last year did not yet sign up. Send me a PM with your email address.

Head-to-head - HMax America: Drunken Micks, Huskon4ever, Fighting Weatherman, OKC Huskers, p-ville Husker, Sons of Thunder and Schweddy Balls
Rotisserie - HMax Boys of Summer: Kemps Dodgers, Ironsides, Fighting Weatherman, BFMH

If there are others who would like to play send me a PM as well.

PM sent, N again

I wouldn't miss my annual "lower seeded Husker Weatherman bounces me in the first round of the playoffs for however many years and counting"

I am N in both leagues. I also have a league and once Wcbsas leagues are full, I will send out the invites. Good luck to all who play and to those of you that are interested in joining just let us know.

Invites sent out, look forward to another great season of fantasy baseball. If you are interested in joining please feel free to let me know.

One more team needed for fantasy baseball league, draft will be Sunday evening. Send me a pm and I will get you the info needed to join.

Our HUSKERMAX league is drafting tomorrow night at 8pm central. Look forward to see everyone there.

So sad.... looking like no HuskerMax fantasies for HWM. :( Alas, I'll be heading to San Antonio tomorrow evening -- for a little Big Red action on Friday. :)

What the heck is going on with the head to head? The league seems dead. Only 10 people, which is not normal. The draft is set up for after the season starts, and there is little to no response from everybody. Especially the comish which is unusual...About ready to check out of it. And to think we were gonna try for a keeper league...

What the heck is going on with the head to head? The league seems dead. Only 10 people, which is not normal. The draft is set up for after the season starts, and there is little to no response from everybody. Especially the comish which is unusual...About ready to check out of it. And to think we were gonna try for a keeper league...
The HMax America head-to-head league is set to draft this Thursday March 27th.

By popular majority this will be converted to a keeper league. Need input from the league as to how many keepers will be kept. This is a whole new draft ... clean slate ... from here we will roll-over into next year a specific number of players - yet-to-be defined. Would like everyone's input.

I don't think a 10-team H-to-H league is that bad. Any concerns?

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back