• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Fant declares for NFL draft

I get going pro, I don't get not finishing the year, but I understand that is the latest trend. Bye Bye.

no point in getting injured playing for the Holiday Bowl trophy and losing millions of dollars.

I could care less what the kid does. The only thing that concerns me as a fan is that they lose someone who had produced 19 touchdowns in the last 2 years.

I could care less what the kid does. The only thing that concerns me as a fan is that they lose someone who had produced 19 touchdowns in the last 2 years.
Sounds like the "lost" him sometime during the season. Not sure if it's a staff issue or a Fant issue but it appears he wasn't happy.

The "trend" started a few years ago...it's only going to get more common. I'm waiting for the day it happens to a playoff team....THAT would be a guy I wouldn't draft.

Or perhaps you couldn't care less. ;)

I care that talent from that area may want to consider other nearby schools if they want to be used to their potential...

Last edited:

I would expect Fant to abandon his team. He's all about Noah and nobody else. T.J. Hockenson will go pro after next season, but you can bet he won't dump the team.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back