• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Fall Practice (8/8/18) Tons Of Photos And Video

right now it's got me thinking - "how are we going to get all of these guys carries" will be interesting to see how the year plays out. didn't even mention Wilbon or mazour (rightly, I don't think they belong in top 5) and i could see them touching the ball too. all these studs, none of the top 3 graduate next year, nobody is talking about miles jones who sat out of practice today, and we have 3 very good commits in the '19 class at that position

Walters said they'd run 3-4 RB's per game. If a guys gets dinged we can rest him next game with no worries.

T, Lindsey

5b6b1cd59bce9.image.jpg
Damn he found his man body this off season.

As long as expectations/egos/etc can be effectively set and managed . . . can you imagine defenses that get to face a RB rotation with the fresh legs and talent of Bryant, Bell, Ozigbo, Washington (he'll be too good to not play), Bradley, et al? There's just no let up there and you combine that with the pace . . . yowza. Once everyone gets some experience this is going to be fun to watch. And that's not even factoring on the WR/Duck running at you.

Of course, they need the O-line to open up the holes for them. I'm trusting Austin makes that happen.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back