• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Fall Practice #1 Thread (8/4/16) Tons Of Photos Added

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure we saw some improvement towards the end of last year... "Lockdown U" is a little heavy for a position group that spent most of last season in the burn ward.

I don't mean to throw shade at Jones as answering media questions is a part of his responsibility and I certainly don't expect him to be anything other than fully confident. Still, ultimately I'm going to take anything these guys say during fall camp with a grain of salt.

Here is to hoping they show me how wrong I am over the course of the season! :Cheers:
Agree with some of your thoughts. However I thought we showed a lot of improvement the last several games. We beat a very good MSU and decent UCLA while gifting Iowa a win.

Bottom line I believe we're going to be much improved especially on offense. If DPE is anything close to himself before the injury....... look out. Kids a game breaker assuming he's 100% again.

I agree all these positives have to turn into a 9 or 10 win season for it to mean anything.

Nebraska Football ‏@HuskerFBNation
2b55.png
Block.
1f534.png
1f33d.png
270a.png

CpCFNSKUkAA81S-.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back