• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Fall Camp 2022 Practice Thread: 15 Practices: Sunday 13 August Scrimmage (Last Day Of Fall Camp)

I have been saying, if EVERYTHING else remains the same and only Special teams improves, that alone is 2-3 more wins. But I truly feel every area will improve, with DL being a bit more thinned out and Dbacks a tad less experienced from last year.
I agree, any improvement in ST will get us wins, I have faith in Chin to keep producing on D, I am looking forward mostly to getting the OL fixed.

You can tell Frost feels tons better about punter and kicker right now. That look on his face said it all.

If ST can stop being a consistent liability and actually contribute positively this year, it can make the difference in getting at least a couple W's.
Recently watched the 60 minute version of the game against tOSU from last year. 2 missed FGs and a couple bad punts let the Buckeyes escape with the win.

I have a really good feeling about Donovan Raiola

It helps that he played in the B1G and is utilizing NFL metrics like this among other things etc etc

I have been saying, if EVERYTHING else remains the same and only Special teams improves, that alone is 2-3 more wins. But I truly feel every area will improve, with DL being a bit more thinned out and Dbacks a tad less experienced from last year.
I think Ochaun Mathis is going to be a difference maker. We haven't had a guy like that who worried QBs since Gregory. Chins could make things pretty unnerving on 3rd & long with the edge rushers he has in the quiver this year.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back