• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Evulation Period starts today (15 Apr) and runs through 31 May

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReemDaTruth ‏@KyWalton27 35m
Just talked to Nebraska.

[video=youtube;Qwh9bVewkvg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qwh9bVewkvg[/video]

Jason Krause ‏@fairfieldfb 4m
Just finished a super visit w/ Coach Rick Kaczenzki from Nebraska. He was checking in on Danny Burns, whom they've offered.
ALL IN!

Josh Pardini ‏@JPardiniLC 3m
Wisconsin, Florida State, Nebraska, and Baylor all in today to watch our STUDENT-athletes. Just another day in the #LackLife #LackFootball

That is in reference to coaches stopping by Lackawanna College.

Bob Lichtenfels ‏@BobLichtenfels 5m
#Arkansas #JMU #ODU #Purdue and #Nebraska have all been in to Bethel Park (Pa.) this week to see OT Michael Grimm

Brandon Harris ‏@bharrisqb1 47m
Also, just got word kansas is coming with ok state, Arkansas, Alabama, Florida, Ohio state, Nebraska and Oregon busy spring huh? Love it!

I dont know who you are or where you came from but you have taken over this board with all kinds of information...great job

I dont know who you are or where you came from but you have taken over this board with all kinds of information...great job

I'm nothing special. All I do is work a sales job from home, read information from the recruiting services, scroll Twitter looking for Nebraska football recruiting information, and married to a healthcare professional.

I'm nothing special. All I do is work a sales job from home, read information from the recruiting services, scroll Twitter looking for Nebraska football recruiting information, and married to a healthcare professional.

Do you have many leather bound books, and does your apartment smell of rich mahogany? :Biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back