• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Evan Goodman getting a visit from Bo & the entire O-coaching staff this coming Friday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vicki moved into town after her dad sold his ranch and went into retirement and bought the house and several rental properties....she lived about 2-3 blocks from BHSU....year beautiful place....always love visiting their...so peaceful....

She is still in the hosp...bit of a setback that they think they have fixed...with no spleen they have to watch her white cell blood count and it got a bit high....looks like she is going to be fine....fine Navy docs are taking good care of her..:)

Thanks for asking...:)

Great country up here although I am from NE Nebraska and went to Wayne State. I had alot of friends that went to Black Hills State and visited there a couple times for some parties. Was a lot of fun.

Speaking of your wife, I havent been on much the last couple days, I hope your wife is recovering well!

Vicki moved into town after her dad sold his ranch and went into retirement and bought the house and several rental properties....she lived about 2-3 blocks from BHSU....year beautiful place....always love visiting their...so peaceful....

She is still in the hosp...bit of a setback that they think they have fixed...with no spleen they have to watch her white cell blood count and it got a bit high....looks like she is going to be fine....fine Navy docs are taking good care of her..:)

Thanks for asking...:)

It sounds like she is a strong woman and God Bless your family

Yup, down to us and ASU!! Not bad since I thought we were written off! Hope the coaches can close the deal!!!

Yup, down to us and ASU!! Not bad since I thought we were written off! Hope the coaches can close the deal!!!

Dont want to put the cart before the horse but I am just projecting here...

A potential OL class of Andrus Peat, Evan Goodman, Paul Thurston and Corey Whitaker...
A potential CB class of Mohammed Seisay, Devian Shelton, Alonzo Moore and Raymond Ford...

Personally I would put those groups among the nations best overall hauls. If.....BIG IF.

Hard to argue that...:) but yeah a real big IF....

Dont want to put the cart before the horse but I am just projecting here...

A potential OL class of Andrus Peat, Evan Goodman, Paul Thurston and Corey Whitaker...
A potential CB class of Mohammed Seisay, Devian Shelton, Alonzo Moore and Raymond Ford...

Personally I would put those groups among the nations best overall hauls. If.....BIG IF.

Sorry if already posted, but Evan Goodman has chosen Arizona State, and is a strong commit and has said he will sign with them next week. Maybe this opens the door a bit for Mr. Curry!

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back