• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Evan Goodman getting a visit from Bo & the entire O-coaching staff this coming Friday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Reign

Husker Immortal
15 Year Member
Looks like the staff is putting the full press on Evan....we have made up huge ground on trying to get his commit.....if we could land him and Peat to close out this class that would be the cats meow...:Biggrin:

Man this staff is finishing with a big flurry and could just surprise a few folks...;):nod::cool:

I recall we landed Will Compton with a similar effort...:)

Arkansas leads at this point...would love to steal one from Petrino....especially with how he flipped Tevin Mitchell last year....one of the slimiest coaches in the college game...

Looks like the staff is putting the full press on Evan....we have made up huge ground on trying to get his commit.....if we could land him and Peat to close out this class that would be the cats meow...:Biggrin:

Man this staff is finishing with a big flurry and could just surprise a few folks...;):nod::cool:

I recall we landed Will Compton with a similar effort...:)

Arkansas leads at this point...would love to steal one from Petrino....especially with how he flipped Tevin Mitchell last year....one of the slimiest coaches in the college game...

He was not much better in the NFL left the Falcons without telling his players. A real work.

Evan must have a large living room. To have Bo Pelini, Tim Beck, Barney Cotton, Ron Brown, John Garrison, & Rich Fisher hanging out with him for a little while. That's a lot of finger food to prepare.

Looks like Nebraska may not be out of this after all....go figure....

So the coaches are still doing an in home?

for the record thanks to all for knocking some sense into me the other day with my debbie downer thread with recruiting. Looks like we with finish strong. Bo is a great closer!

I would think so yeah....and the fact he let us back in....who knows maybe we get a commit from him....obvious he is not sold on ASU....

No biggie....this thing called recruiting is a blast both good and bad...:)

My wife is from Spearfish by the way....went to Black Hills State U.....

So the coaches are still doing an in home?

for the record thanks to all for knocking some sense into me the other day with my debbie downer thread with recruiting. Looks like we with finish strong. Bo is a great closer!

I would think so yeah....and the fact he let us back in....who knows maybe we get a commit from him....obvious he is not sold on ASU....

No biggie....this thing called recruiting is a blast both good and bad...:)

My wife is from Spearfish by the way....went to Black Hills State U.....

Great country up here although I am from NE Nebraska and went to Wayne State. I had alot of friends that went to Black Hills State and visited there a couple times for some parties. Was a lot of fun.

Speaking of your wife, I havent been on much the last couple days, I hope your wife is recovering well!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back