• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked ESPN showing their love for Nebraska

Status
Not open for further replies.
When we are relevant again, (and we are close) we'll get the love. We need to stop worrying about eSPn.

12 wins and a Rose Bowl win will take care of this.:N:

Last edited:

My feelings are mutual of ESPN. The only time I watch it is when Nebraska is playing on it. Never watch any of their crappy shows.

My feelings are mutual of ESPN. The only time I watch it is when Nebraska is playing on it. Never watch any of their crappy shows.

So since ESPN is a for profit business trying to sell to advertisers isn't it in their best interest to put on what people will watch? And if they know so many Nebraskans just can't stand ESPN and won't watch wouldn't that actually just give them more incentive to breeze over anything Nebraska? Yet, the same people who say they won't watch get mad when there is little coverage on there, weird.

Last edited:
people like to criticise; mostly small minded people and that describes espn folks to a tee. I only get upset with them when they lie or misrepresent; which is most telecasts. that's why I only watch when NU is on one of their stations. Love the BTN in comparison.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back