• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked ESPN showing their love for Nebraska

Status
Not open for further replies.

HuskerGene

A work in progress
10 Year Member
I'm watching halftime of AU & ASU and they talked about all the great games ealier today. They showed the highlights of every game today and made NO mention of NU at all. Talk about media bias. After the crap from last week with D. Howard they must have heard from NU fans & decided not to mention us at all. :mad:

I was just noticing they didn't show NU highlights. Even replayed to see if I missed them and sure enough no. There is still time left at halftime though, so they still have a chance.

I saw a few, and there were few, highlights from the Husker game earlier today on ESPN, it's not a conspiracy.

I'm watching halftime of AU & ASU and they talked about all the great games ealier today. They showed the highlights of every game today and made NO mention of NU at all. Talk about media bias. After the crap from last week with D. Howard they must have heard from NU fans & decided not to mention us at all. :mad:

I watch that network (espn) as little as possible these days. Honestly, i prefer to watch the Big 10 Network.

From a national perspective this game has very little meaning. #14 team beat a 4-7 team by 6 points, with no real post season implications.

ESPN's only agenda is MONEY, and they get money by RATINGS.

Look at it this way. We were the only team to SURVIVE today. Makes us special and stand out from the crowd.

From a national perspective this game has very little meaning. #14 team beat a 4-7 team by 6 points, with no real post season implications.

ESPN's only agenda is MONEY, and they get money by RATINGS.

Can you tell me which game today had a bigger meaning from a national perspective? I guess I don't recall any game that decided which team was heading to a conference championship game, with a chance to go to a BCS bowl, the Rose Bowl nonetheless.

Can you tell me which game today had a bigger meaning from a national perspective? I guess I don't recall any game that decided which team was heading to a conference championship game, with a chance to go to a BCS bowl, the Rose Bowl nonetheless.

A Nebraska win today, makes the MI-OSU game slightly less attractive.

ESPN is mostly concerned about covering what their audience, and everyone is talking about :
-- the two teams in the MNC BCS game and all the stupid hype around who should or shouldn't be in.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back