• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked ESPN Gameday Preview Top 20

Status
Not open for further replies.

Huskernation

Recruit
5 Year Member
I caught the last 30 minutes this morning, which was 1-5 (USC, LSU, Oregon, Alabama and OU). I didn't see it being shown again soon (maybe this was a replay already).
Did we show up in their top 20? where at? and any good insights? thanks

I caught the last 30 minutes this morning, which was 1-5 (USC, LSU, Oregon, Alabama and OU). I didn't see it being shown again soon (maybe this was a replay already).
Did we show up in their top 20? where at? and any good insights? thanks

Hey Huskernation, didn't you move recently? LOL
The love fest for USC is back! I really enjoyed the last couple of years when they took a back seat to everyone else!

No, this was a show with Desmond, Herbstreit, Palmer and another guy (don't know his name). It was a 2 hour special. I am sure they will replay it, but seeing if it was worth watching.

Why play the season? The experts already have it all figured out. ;)

Last edited:
24th seems about right to me. Sure we'd all love to see the Huskers ranked higher than K-state (17), but lately the Big Red haven't proven themselves to be anything more than an average to decent 4-loss/yr. team.

You have summed it up pretty well.

No, this was a show with Desmond, Herbstreit, Palmer and another guy (don't know his name). It was a 2 hour special. I am sure they will replay it, but seeing if it was worth watching.

IT was David Pollock (old Georgia LB)

Basically they said everything we know...Offense needs to be more consistent and the D needs to improve

24th seems about right to me. Sure we'd all love to see the Huskers ranked higher than K-state (17), but lately the Big Red haven't proven themselves to be anything more than an average to decent 4-loss/yr. team.

yup...We have not shown much of late and do not deserve to be given the benefit of doubt when it comes to pre-season rankings

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back