• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Eli Sullivan?

Very impressed with Sullivan. Love his tenacity.

I was quite impressed with Sullivan... he made at least two great plays. He made the play that was there to be made... too often we do not see that happen. He did get beat on the Pick Play for the TD, but happens to plenty of people. However, Superman would have recognized it... perhaps we can work on how to handle those plays...
I can't remember if that is the same pick play I'm thinking of, but the one I recall was an exact definition of pass interference. The other WR blocked our DB out of the play before the pass was thrown downfield. Had the pass been behind the line of scrimmage, no problem. It was clear PI that they got away with.

I noticed that Martinez didn't look good during the post game press conference. Looked tired & out of sorts almost disinterested, which is TOTALLY not how he is during normal pressers.
I can see Frost giving Martinez a go even if he wasn’t 100% at game time. However, when it became clear he wasn’t on top of his game, pulling him for either Vedral, Bunch, or McCaffrey may have been the best thing.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back