• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Eli Sullivan?

NUinID

Junior Varsity
5 Year Member
Watching the B1G in 60 right now on BTN. Guy played some good snaps and minutes. Really closed well on a couple of bubbles.

Where did he come from? Looks like he is in line for more PT.

Colin Miller, Honas, Eric Lee, and JoJo all had nice games. I like how they played a lot of guys on defense.

Heard a rumor over on our sister board that Martinez May have had a touch of the flu. Anyone heard anything.

Martinez was really off he had happy feet a lot when he really didn’t need to

Can Taylor-Britt cuts to the sideline at about the 35 in that Int and he may have scored.

I really like the kid.

Doesn't check all the 'stars' boxes, but he sure looks like a football player to me.

Nelson looks the part as well.

Really excited to see some Nebraska kids in the mix again.

As am I - and Garrett Nelson is from Scottsbluff, my home town.

Eli is from Longmont - not too far away. Majoring in Physics. "Sullivan is a five-time member of the Nebraska Scholar-Athlete Honor Roll." He definitely applied some principals of physics on Saturday. "Velocity + mass = pain." https://huskers.com/roster.aspx?rp_id=15904

Last edited:
Watching the B1G in 60 right now on BTN. Guy played some good snaps and minutes. Really closed well on a couple of bubbles.

Where did he come from? Looks like he is in line for more PT.

Colin Miller, Honas, Eric Lee, and JoJo all had nice games. I like how they played a lot of guys on defense.

Heard a rumor over on our sister board that Martinez May have had a touch of the flu. Anyone heard anything.

Martinez was really off he had happy feet a lot when he really didn’t need to

I noticed that Martinez didn't look good during the post game press conference. Looked tired & out of sorts almost disinterested, which is TOTALLY not how he is during normal pressers.

I noticed that Martinez didn't look good during the post game press conference. Looked tired & out of sorts almost disinterested, which is TOTALLY not how he is during normal pressers.

A couple of guys on huskerboard are saying it is true, you would never get any confirmation from the coaching staff anyway. It would explain him being off.

As am I - and Garrett Nelson is from Scottsbluff, my home town.

Eli is from Longmont - not too far away. Majoring in Physics. "Sullivan is a five-time member of the Nebraska Scholar-Athlete Honor Roll." He definitely applied some principals of physics on Saturday. "Velocity + mass = pain." https://huskers.com/roster.aspx?rp_id=15904
From Gering myself, and the Nelson's are good friends with my mom and step father. They are good people, and I am looking forward to this kids career!

From Gering myself, and the Nelson's are good friends with my mom and step father. They are good people, and I am looking forward to this kids career!

That’s cool. I don’t know the family at all, but I have read about his dad’s accomplished career as a wrestler at Nebraska. He was big time. And Garretts work ethic is off the charts.

my wife's from bridgeport. i dont hold that against her. been bragging up Garrett since his hs sophmore year. nobody knew who he was at family get togethers, they do now. would have bragged the young man from longmont if i would have known who he was. a couple good westerners.

I was quite impressed with Sullivan... he made at least two great plays. He made the play that was there to be made... too often we do not see that happen. He did get beat on the Pick Play for the TD, but happens to plenty of people. However, Superman would have recognized it... perhaps we can work on how to handle those plays...

Quite impressed he is a Physics major... I did pretty well in the first two classes but stupidly tried the third (Relativistic Physics)... I withdrew and took Nuke Engineering instead, which is what I should have done all along...

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back