• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Elaborately Orchestrated Recruiting Ploy for Juco DL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Husker Mort

Heisman
5 Year Member
Guys, I know you were watching tonight. Did you see the DL? Yeah, neither did we.

Come help -- several pieces in place to make next year special. You could be the final pieces.

Signed,
Husker Nation

Valentine might have helped last night, but not enough. I am glad he still has his red shirt and with one or two JC guys and more experience we will be a much different d line than we showed last night.

Yes but inexperience is also going to hurt us at LB next year (they may be 5x better than current fisher and Wahley) and i wish they would have seen the field more this year as i think long term it owuld have been much better but that could cost us next year as they make mistakes as they learn

Yes but inexperience is also going to hurt us at LB next year (they may be 5x better than current fisher and Wahley) and i wish they would have seen the field more this year as i think long term it owuld have been much better but that could cost us next year as they make mistakes as they learn

The inexperience will hurt but being more athletic has to be a huge plus.

Yeah this is a great way to recruit....you have to be kidding me....

Guys, I know you were watching tonight. Did you see the DL? Yeah, neither did we.

Come help -- several pieces in place to make next year special. You could be the final pieces.

Signed,
Husker Nation

Hopefully, it won't require a PHD to play next years system. It would be nice if Bo would tweak the system to get the DLine up field and then allow the linebackers to take advantage of their speed.

Eight home games (and five-straight to start the season) will allow the successors to get their field legs under them prior to the meat of the 2013 schedule. UCLA is the major obstacle early -- if we can get past the Bruins we could be 8-0 going to Ann Arbor. But one or two of these recruits would help things exponentially. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back