• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Ed Morrow is 'N'

Ellis Boyd Redding

Varsity
10 Year Member
4* out of Chicago with Husker connections will visit Nebraska.

This would be a big get and would be a significant step for Miles to establish Nebraska as a destination for elite talent.

The 6-foot-7 listing might even be a bit generous, but with his long arms, strong shoulders and bouncy athleticism, Morrow plays pretty big. Near the rim he tries to dunk everything and he has very good hands. He rebounds, he does dirty work and the No. 104 player in 2015 makes plays that help teams win games.

Rivals Profile:
http://sports.yahoo.com/nebraska/basketball/recruiting/player-Edward-Morrow-153098

https://nebraska.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1662096

Last edited by a moderator:

Thanks Ellis for the links on Morrow (and Fuller). It's good seeing the BB Forum (and HM's 'Mens Hoops' front page) getting so much attention (and in the off-season!). I'll be watching for news on Morrow's visit to Nebraska.

Morrow is also in the process of setting up official visits.

"I have two that I'm going to take to Iowa and Nebraska," said Morrow. "I haven't got the dates set yet but I'm visiting them. I'll pick more from the other schools.

I'm very optimistic about Nebraska's prospects for the coming season. I know its expected that sportswriters will 'Hype' the players, and season; Nevertheless, Fuller looks promising, and I think we'll see a 'different' Tai Webster this season.

Will take his official visit to Nebraska the weekend of the Miami(FL) game. Expect the basketball team to be introduced during the game as well as the first team in however long to make the NCAA tournament and Miles to get his coach of the year announced to the crowd...

Will take his official visit to Nebraska the weekend of the Miami(FL) game. Expect the basketball team to be introduced during the game as well as the first team in however long to make the NCAA tournament and Miles to get his coach of the year announced to the crowd...

That's as good as it gets.

I'm glad he is coming for an official. There will be lots of excitement around campus that weekend! Does anyone know if he made an unofficial last year during the season? Just curious if he experienced the vibe in Pinnacle?

Sometimes those honorary announcements can get lost in the immensity of the stadium. But in this case I think there will be a lot of desire to recognize Miles and crew. Maybe they can do some kind of dramatic entry, or at least a warm-up of some kind, to get the whole crowd to applaud at the same time. Or maybe announce on the big screen multiple times during the first quarter to be ready to cheer for them at the end of the quarter, instead of waiting til half time when the crowd runs to the bathroom.

If they could it would be awesome.

Last edited:

Sometimes those honorary announcements can get lost in the immensity of the stadium. But in this case I think there will be a lot of desire to recognize Miles and crew. Maybe they can do some kind of dramatic entry, or at least a warm-up of some kind, to get the whole crowd to applaud at the same time. Or maybe announce on the big screen multiple times during the first quarter to be ready to cheer for them at the end of the quarter, instead of waiting til half time when the crowd runs to the bathroom.

If they could it would be awesome.

It's slated for during a TV timeout I believe, so it will be in the first half when the energy is up...

It's slated for during a TV timeout I believe, so it will be in the first half when the energy is up...

You mean it won't be broadcast so the TV audience won't get to see it? :(

If that's the case I hope HM will put up video of the event!

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back