• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Ed Morrow - An important part of the Future?

Red Don

Tiger
Staff member
10 Year Member
Good Article in SB Nation! (A Good Read!)

Despite last year's regression, Nebraska still seems to be on the upswing: their 2015 class is strong and Miles is still a good coach.

Morrow Jr. and fellow commit Glynn Watson could make for an absolutely diabolical pick and roll combination next season. Nebraska should be able to play up-tempo, fun basketball next year.
:koolaid: (make mine a Double! Or a Tall!)

http://www.btpowerhouse.com/recruit...etball-four-star-recruit-ed-morrow-jr-big-ten

Last edited:

Up-tempo, fun basketball would be nice. Can't wait to see what Nebraska puts on the floor in the fall.

Glad to hear someone talking about up tempo ball. I felt the team slowed it down too much last year. Not a good strategy when you don't have an offensive set! Pick and roll would be a welcome change! I hope Watson is able to set up the pick and let the team mate set a good screen, not the brush we saw last year! Get Morrow moving to the hoop and catching the ball will create some highlights!!

As long as we don't look like Iverson's 76er's, I'm good. Unless we get someone like Iverson...then fire away!

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back