• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Early Wisconsin spread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing is ever in the bag as we both know....ever....:) I just like the matches ups in this one....both teams have played a 1AA team...a BCS Conference team and two mid-majors....we look better....

Had we played ISU like we did South Dakota State....I would be very worried right now....we blew them out as we should have and that bodes well for us in my opinion...

I always applaud your optimism Reign. I will be there so at least I know it's in the bag.:thumbsup:

Last edited:

9 or 13 I don't care. I will take a 1 point win. We lost 48-17 last year. My hope is 51-7. :)

UW is solving their issues on the O. I watched the UTEP replay and they did some nice running and play action passing. Thier frosh RB is hard to bring down and the new qb (not a wilson) got loose on a couple of plays and can run enough to be a small threat. That being said, they are not what they were last season. If NU can lock down their one good receiver Abracadabra, or whatever his name is, find a way not to get beat too much on the bootleg game and the play action game, swarm to the ball get thier RB down, the Huskers should be fine.

NU must not miss tackle and they must pressure the young qb. Put this game on the NU offense and the Huskers win by 10-14 points. I doubt the UW staff will put too much on their newby on the road at night in hostile territory. They will play ball control time of possesstion offense and hope for turnovers from our high flying act. They are coming to Lincoln, NU fans need to be loud and help set the tone. The whole country is watching again.

Running teams can get real well against us. I picked 30-21 in the score contest as I think we have the capacity to make this game closer than it should be.

Spot on TD, especially about the HUSKERS somehow making the game closer then it should be. I really believe they won't have any trouble with the Badgers but I thought the same thing about UCLA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back