• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked early line south carolina -4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like our chances against S. Carolina without Latimore and Garcia...not to mention they avoided LSU and Alabama and still could not win the SEC East....

They do have a stout defense though....

Latimore, yes. But Connor Shaw is better than Garcia, IMO.

I understand that old adage. Nonetheless, with LSU having been so dominant this year, and the game being played in New Orleans, I just can't believe my eyes when I see they are not favored over Bama. I've been following the lines for decades and can't be surprised very easily any more, but this one shocks me.

What does your service say? I never bet on sports, but it would be interesting to hear since they've been spot on a few times.

Last edited:

With the way LSU's offense is beginning to gel, Bama will find it tough to keep it within 2 TDs...

Is this sarcastic? They had 237 total yards against Georgia. No first downs in the first half. Two of their 4 offensive touchdowns were scored on drives that started on Georgia's side of mid-field. If Alabama doesn't give LSU short fields, Alabama will probably win.

so car 2 best wins, clemson, and georgia, as as good a wins as any 2 that we have, their mediocre offense and lack of scrambling qb is the main thing that gives me some confidence here. Im sure that bo will have the team ready, to finish 9-4 would lead to an uncomfortable offseason, and one full of bickering and backbiting fans, with nothing to do but stew in negativity.

so car 2 best wins, clemson, and georgia, as as good a wins as any 2 that we have, their mediocre offense and lack of scrambling qb is the main thing that gives me some confidence here. Im sure that bo will have the team ready, to finish 9-4 would lead to an uncomfortable offseason, and one full of bickering and backbiting fans, with nothing to do but stew in negativity.

let's hope for a mediocre offense then cause Shaw can move.

Is this sarcastic? They had 237 total yards against Georgia. No first downs in the first half. Two of their 4 offensive touchdowns were scored on drives that started on Georgia's side of mid-field. If Alabama doesn't give LSU short fields, Alabama will probably win.

Typically, LSU is not given short fields. They take them, through their defensive pressure and their special teams.

Most don't consider special teams, like it is not part of the real team, the real game. As if special team advantages in a game are a fluke, or are given by one team to the other (e.g., "Alabama outplayed LSU; they just missed their long field goals." Fail. Bama's kickers have missed almost all FGs this year beyond the 40. It is part of their team as much as the D-line or the skill positions).

LSU's special teams are the best overall I've seen on a single college squad.

Last edited:
I really think Bama is 7-10 points better of a team...but I probably will only bet some props

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back