• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked early line south carolina -4

Status
Not open for further replies.

mjw11

Varsity
10 Year Member
I hate betting on the Huskers, but I like the line...should be a close game either way

LSU open at -2 already down to -1...It wouldnt surprise me to be Bama favored...I think they win by 7

With the way LSU's offense is beginning to gel, Bama will find it tough to keep it within 2 TDs...

I like our chances against S. Carolina without Latimore and Garcia...not to mention they avoided LSU and Alabama and still could not win the SEC East....

They do have a stout defense though....

Last edited:

agree...they are rated based on conference affiliation more than anything else

They are in the SEC so that almost guarantees a top 25 ranking and if you win ten games you are in the top 10.

They did hammer the ACC champion though.

I like our chances against S. Carolina without Latimore and Garcia...not to mention they avoided LSU and Alabama and still could not win the SEC East....

They do have a stout defense though....

I watched their last game off and on (opponent?) and was impressed with their QB (name?) both running and passing.

Also see that Oregon is favored by 5 over Wisky and Michigan-VaTech is a pickem.

there's always the old adage: "it's difficult to beat the same team twice."

I understand that old adage. Nonetheless, with LSU having been so dominant this year, and the game being played in New Orleans, I just can't believe my eyes when I see they are not favored over Bama. I've been following the lines for decades and can't be surprised very easily any more, but this one shocks me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back