• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

EA Sports Releases College Football 25 Trailer. Reveal in May Releases this Summer!

It is real and we'll get to see more in May. Game will be out this summer!

Hopefully it won't just be Madden reskinned with college teams. I've still got an Xbox One, so whether the game is any good might dictate whether or not I end up upgrading. Hoping they capture the magic the old games had, without the pitfalls of modern gaming.

Can't wait. You can't recruit in Madden and that is part of the fun!

Shows I live in a different world. Thought it was some kind of new sports magazine when I read the heading.

Now knowing what it is, my skin still does not get goose bumps. I missed a whole life concept during my existence.
I still read books.

I'm excited for this game. I'm hoping they release a version for Nintendo Switch. I don't play video games all that much anymore, but my kid has a Switch so it'll save me from buying another console.

NCAA 14 was fantastic. IMO, Madden is a worse video game because all 32 NFL teams are just the same flavor of "pro team." With the NCAA games you could custom design playbooks and run everything from the triple option to the air raid to the pistol or shotgun. I loved making my own custom playbook and destroying people with option pitches.

That's always been the best part of real college football, and it was the best part of the game series, too.

I'm excited for this game. I'm hoping they release a version for Nintendo Switch. I don't play video games all that much anymore, but my kid has a Switch so it'll save me from buying another console.

NCAA 14 was fantastic. IMO, Madden is a worse video game because all 32 NFL teams are just the same flavor of "pro team." With the NCAA games you could custom design playbooks and run everything from the triple option to the air raid to the pistol or shotgun. I loved making my own custom playbook and destroying people with option pitches.

That's always been the best part of real college football, and it was the best part of the game series, too.
I still remember playing as NU back in 95. The option play was killer.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back