• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Dylan Raiola

Status
Not open for further replies.

I respect that, but at the same time it would be incredibly naive not to recognize the tremendous impact his commitment could have on future of the program.
I agree. Even if he would have a mediocre career here he would bring in a lot of recruits. Even if 1/4 were hits that would be a good thing.

I think it's going to come down to wins and losses as the determining factor. It would be nice for Raiola to come here, but that solely will not determine whether Nebraska returns to relevancy. If we start playing winning football again, top notch players will come here!

There are several LONG threads over in hot topics. Be careful though, facial hair can get singed in some of the threads...

I think Wandale Robinson had a high number of posts as well until his commitment, not the same but interesting. I hope that he chooses DONU for selfish reasons, but we don't need to be in Panic mode, let the process play out and he will pick what's best for him and if that includes Nebraska fantastic. Nebraska will be fine in either case. GBR and always remember there is a pot of Gold at the end of every rainbow.

Even if we don't get him, we'll be fine. If we wouldn't be fine without him, that would mean Rhule isn't a good coach, in which case we're going to suck anyway over his tenure. Raiola might just get us there faster, but big whup.

In the immortal words of I think it was Tommy Armstrong, with or without, we ride.

Last edited:

Even if we don't get him, we'll be fine. If we wouldn't be fine without him, that would mean Rhule isn't a good coach, in which case we're going to suck anyway over his tenure. Raiola might just get us there faster, but big whup.

In the immortal words of I think it was Tommy Armstrong, with or without, we ride.
I just hope nobody needs to be talked off a ledge if he decides to go elsewhere. Or that nobody starts to bad-mouth him because of hurt feelings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back