• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Dylan Raiola Watch :Media gets 1st Look Tomorrow

I think we have two QBs who will be interesting to watch. Hopefully they get equal time and coaching, which I think they will.

I think we have two QBs who will be interesting to watch. Hopefully they get equal time and coaching, which I think they will.
I agree. I also think that Even if DR is named the starter, That should not scare off DK. Pretty sure DR leaves early for the league if he stays healthy. According to reports, the scouts were really impressed with him. So I would think if he has a couple good seasons with minimal turnovers. The temptation to leave for big bucks probably becomes too great.

I like DK, but Raiola is going to start.
Do people not understand what generational talent is?
I like all of the optimism, but after too many years with a Kool-Aid hangover, I need more proof of "generational talent". And remembering all the things that can go wrong (think Jordy Bahl bringing hope to the softball team), I don't bet on anything until after proof is delivered. "mshrug:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back