• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Dylan Edwards Transfers To Kansas State

Don't have time?

Thee Pregame Show. "What has worked for us tremendously, we pattern this thing like the NFL. The NFL only has several draft choices for the 53-man roster, and we go about it from free agency standpoint.
"Then we look at high school. Probably, we would love seven to ten. Sometimes we fall short of that, because in this day and age, and the stage, we want guys that we know could do it right now. We don't have time to develop right now."

Don't have time?

Thee Pregame Show. "What has worked for us tremendously, we pattern this thing like the NFL. The NFL only has several draft choices for the 53-man roster, and we go about it from free agency standpoint.
"Then we look at high school. Probably, we would love seven to ten. Sometimes we fall short of that, because in this day and age, and the stage, we want guys that we know could do it right now. We don't have time to develop right now."

Yeah that tells me he does not plan on being with the Puffs that long. Get his boys drafted, Then look for a better gig.

Kinda says a lot that he's leaving . . . I think he had a relationship with Deion since he was really little.

Tremendous athlete and fast. If he wants to come to NU I'd be all for it.

Trying to go off of a terribly poor memory, but wasn't he a verbal or heavy K-State lean prior to jumping on the Deion rollercoaster.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back