• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Dwayne Johnson has informed school of choice: Update: To Announce Tuesday

Status
Not open for further replies.

FCHusker

#1 Husker Fan
15 Year Member
Will now be later this week. He has it at 50/50 now.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sounds like his family is very heavily involved. Before people jump off the ledge, one positive is that he didnt commit to Arky right away. Kinda like RR said. Hopefully we get an in-home later this week. I know Arky does.

I'm done...y'all let me know how this one goes...crazy season...

Oh and Bo did his in-home last Wednesday....oy vay....

Last edited:

We are just not nasty, lying - cheats like everyone else. Sure seems like we loose good kids to suspect school trying to make a big splash or dig themselves out of a hole.
Frustrating to say the least for all of us, I feel for the coaches with countless hours of hard work for a kid to flip that quick with a dirty sells technique from another school.

Stay the course guys! We a great group headed to Lincoln, need just a couple more

GBR

I'm done...y'all let me know how this one goes...crazy season...

Oh and Bo did his in-home last Wednesday....oy vay....

As much info as you read you just can't tell what's going on in these kids' minds. They say things that people want to hear but not necessarily how they feel. Your "feel" for where you think these kids will go is always good to hear. Whether it's good news or bad news it's always appreciated.

It's the SEC......Walker & McWilson might be driving Corvettes this time next year.....I'm kidding.........right..........

Arkansas to me is an interesting animal. They have shown they can be competitive in the SEC (with Petrino). Bielema has shown he is a successful D1 coach. There is nothing to prove he wont be at Arkansas right now and its very attractive to kids. Im sure hes pumping the offense that he ran at Wisky to o-lineman right now, and Id be lying to say that if I was a highschool o-lineman getting looks from him that I wouldn't be interested. It will be interesting to see how this one pans out.

Arkansas to me is an interesting animal. They have shown they can be competitive in the SEC (with Petrino). Bielema has shown he is a successful D1 coach. There is nothing to prove he wont be at Arkansas right now and its very attractive to kids. Im sure hes pumping the offense that he ran at Wisky to o-lineman right now, and Id be lying to say that if I was a highschool o-lineman getting looks from him that I wouldn't be interested. It will be interesting to see how this one pans out.

Bob Bostad (his OL coach from '06-'11) is in Tampa Bay. As a high school O-Lineman, you would have to do your home work and ask the credentials of his OL coach. Bret is a defensive guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back