• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

DT Stephon Wynn in N

Playing time in the BIG = better shot at the NFL , which all three mentioned as their goal. These are one year players and they will play their tails off to impress the NFL. We need to recruit 3/4 HS d linemen in the 2023 class. i think we need to recruit 2/3 HS d linemen in the 2024 class.

Playing time in the BIG = better shot at the NFL , which all three mentioned as their goal. These are one year players and they will play their tails off to impress the NFL. We need to recruit 3/4 HS d linemen in the 2023 class. i think we need to recruit 2/3 HS d linemen in the 2024 class.
Looks like Mathis and Wynn both have 2 years of eligibility because of covid, not sure about Drew.

One could make an educated opinion that we are no worst than the three departures and perhaps a bit better

Right now just an opinion of course but the potential is there
Absolutely. In terms of transfer portal exchanges, we came out way ahead with Wynn, Mathis, and Drew vs. Rogers and Riley. When you factor in all departing players from the D-Line (e.g. Daniels, Stille, Thomas), it's close.

Didn’t Wynn play in the SEC on a team known for feeding the NFL with first round picks?

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back