• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

DT Ashton Murphy Is N (Elkhorn South)

Seems to have quick feet, hopefully he keeps the quickness with the added weight he's gonna need at DT.

Wow!!!!!! What a great commit. Man he was impressive both as a DT and OT. I didn’t see any Ht and weight listed. Any one have that.
Edit: Found it. 6-5 240
Get 20 more pounds…… put him at rush end.
He gets off blocks extremely well. Added strength will take him to the next level. Might have to go catch an elkhorn south game this year. I hope he has been hooked up with Steve Warren this offseason.
I believe Raiola will have some serious discussion about moving this young man to the offensive side of the ball.

At 6'5" 240 lbs. Nebraska really will have the ability to sculpt him into the DL they want. Hook him up early with nutritionist staff and weight staff.
His film shows nice quicks, and good instinct. It will probably take a few years to build him into what we want. I like the pick up here though.. Great potential

At 6'5" 240 lbs. Nebraska really will have the ability to sculpt him into the DL they want. Hook him up early with nutritionist staff and weight staff.
His film shows nice quicks, and good instinct. It will probably take a few years to build him into what we want. I like the pick up here though.. Great potential
this is the type of kid we used to recruit back in the TO years. 2-3 years in the weight room and all of a sudden you have a 300 pound all american!

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back