• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Drew Brees: 29/30 - 307 - 4. 541~ 22 etc. etc.

HUSKER HOT SAUCE

Be Yourself - Everyone Else Is Already Taken
10 Year Member
Themz is some stats right there now. Brees went 29 of 30 in passing tonight with 307 yards and 4 TD passes for the most thrown TD's in NFL history with his 541st passing score. WOWZERS!!!! And Brady is now 2 behind in 3rd, with 539 passing scores.

And Brees looks better at this point in his career than does Brady. I'm skeptical that Brady will ever catch Drew. May come down to who retires first.

Hats off to the kid from Austin, Texas! Drew Brees. A player once considered too short to play quarterback successfully. Having visited New Orleans, I know that city LOVES Brees.

Last edited:
And Brees looks better at this point in his career than does Brady. I'm skeptical that Brady will ever catch Drew. May come down to who retires first.

Hats off to the kid from Austin, Texas! Drew Brees. A player once considered too short to play quarterback successfully. Having visited New Orleans, I know that city LOVES Brees.
YUP! From playing at Purdue, to just being a stud in the NFL, my hats off to the Austinite.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back