• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Drake Martinez

Status
Not open for further replies.

The was a thread on this a day or two ago, and now I cant find it, must be going blind.

why would he come here, what with all the abuse his brother has taken from t-mart haters ....., i can see why he would be turned off by the fishbowl treatment his brother got/gets.

why would he come here, what with all the abuse his brother has taken from t-mart haters ....., i can see why he would be turned off by the fishbowl treatment his brother got/gets.

I'm thinking as long as he is playing a position that best fits his skill set, then he wouldn't face that ridicule. Martinez (Taylor) gets flack because some (including myself) believe that he can excel a different position. He made a name for himself when he got here at the WR position. But after his redshirt year, we moved him to QB because of a need for a playmaker there. Plus for every "t-mart Hater" there are 20 fans worshiping his every move. The fishbowl treatment isn't limited to just NU. If you want to be the man at a big time program, that heat will come.

Beside Drake I believe is looking to play the position that everyone is recruiting or looking at him for (RB). It's not like we are looking to bring him in as an ATH with a chance to replace his brother.

I'm thinking as long as he is playing a position that best fits his skill set, then he wouldn't face that ridicule. Martinez (Taylor) gets flack because some (including myself) believe that he can excel a different position. He made a name for himself when he got here at the WR position. But after his redshirt year, we moved him to QB because of a need for a playmaker there. Plus for every "t-mart Hater" there are 20 fans worshiping his every move. The fishbowl treatment isn't limited to just NU. If you want to be the man at a big time program, that heat will come.

Beside Drake I believe is looking to play the position that everyone is recruiting or looking at him for (RB). It's not like we are looking to bring him in as an ATH with a chance to replace his brother.

Taylor wasn't a wide receiver.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back